lucena_tyronsco
Star II
ZF Model: ZB570TL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Android 7.0
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: ASUS Unlocker Tool

I cant unlock my phone's bootloader.I have unlocked my bootloader before, I tried installing custom roms but something went wrong and I flashed the stock firmware. After I flashed the stock firmware, everything seems to be fine but then when I try to unlock again, it doesnt work and gives me this error: An unknown error occurs, which may be a network connection issue. Please try again later.
6 REPLIES 6

fluizx
Star I
Also I can not unlock my, already tried several times with the official application but it restarts the device and nothing happens

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi all Can you help me confirm that phone is up to date? The latest version is WW-15.02.1810.380 Please try clearing app data of the unlock tool, and then try changing a network environment and try again. If you still can not unlock, please provide your phone serial number to be via private message, Thank you

fluizx
Star I
Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/1/28 06:46 Hi all Can you help me confirm that phone is up to date? The latest version is WW-15.02.1810.380
I'll send the PM , Unlock botloader is impossible

lucena_tyronsco
Star II
I just updated today to the latest version and still same error. I'll send you a pm.