Star I
ZF Model:
RAM:
Firmware/APP Version:
Frequency of Occurrence:
Rooted:
APP Name:
Screenshot:

When using different SIM cards, can not connect to data and most of the times the cellular signal is lost, texting or calling takes time sometimes failed. Already have it repaired but only works for a couple of hours then back to main problem again. I am very disappointed. May I request for a replacement of unit? I already shouldered the transportation cost to have it repaired twice but to no avail. I already planning to bring this up to media because of the incompetence of your group.
5 REPLIES 5

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/1/28 11:11 Hi tapocmark, We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Could you help us with the following information, so we can verify your problem? Do you mean you cannot call/text, and there is no mobile network data as well? Is your SIM carrier SMART? 3G or 4G? What are the other SIM carriers that also fails? Have you set your preferred network to 4G? Please also try resetting your network (Settings > Connections > More > Network settings reset.). Do you have screenshots that show the call/ text error, and the mobile network error (the error when you cannot use internet, e.g. fail to load a webpage on Chrome) ? In what kinds of locations do these problems usually happen? Does it happen in every location? Also, I have PMed you, please take a look if possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.