maximusxxx
Star I
ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_15.0610.1901.22
Frequency of Occurrence: Often
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Very often after the end of the voice call, when I remove the phone from the ear, the "home" button is pressed and held spontaneously, thus the screen is locked, and I don’t touch it at all (sometimes it even makes it difficult to finish the call by pressing the red button). This problem was also on previous firmware.
2 REPLIES 2

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi maximusxxx, Do you mean the home button below the screen? Could you tell me more about how it is pressed and held spontaneously? Do you mean the screen is still dark after you remove the phone from the ear? Could you show me a short video of this problem for us to understand? Are you using the preloaded calling app? Is this problem happening every time or occasionally? Thank you 🙂

maximusxxx
Star I
Last edited by maximusxxx on 2019/1/25 18:39
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/1/25 16:43 Hi maximusxxx, Do you mean the home button below the screen?
I explained the problem a little incorrectly. 1. When I talk on the phone, the home button below the screen is pressed spontaneously. When I remove the phone from my ear to end the conversation, I can’t press the red button end of the call, because the application has been minimized. I do not touch the home button below the screen during a conversation. 2. I use the stock application for calls (Asus Calling Screen v.1.5.0.151104_1) 3. This problem does not occur every time, 2-3 times a day. 4. I can not record a video, because it is difficult to guess when this problem occurs.