nathanw_01
Star I
ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Latest
Frequency of Occurrence: 2.22GHz
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by nathanw.01 on 2019/1/15 23:19 I have a Zenphone 4 Model ASUS_Z01KD Ever since the lastest firmware update, I cannot connect to 4G, or use any mobile data. Wi-Fi is fine. I can send texts and receive calls fine. I cannot connect to 4G. My phone's service status claims: Voice: In service Data: In service Mobile network state: Disconnected I have spoken to my network provider, who say that there are no issues with their network, and that other users are not having this issue on other devices. Is there a fix? Can I roll back my firmware version? I may need a temporary replacement if this issue is not resolved. Thank you.
5 REPLIES 5

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi nathanw.01, What is your current firmware version? The latest firmware version is WW_15.0610.1901.22, if you are not on this firmware we would suggest you update and check if the problem persists. If it does, please tell me your network provider. Have you tried with other SIM cards by different network providers? Have you enabled mobile network in your phone settings? Do you have a screenshot of the disconnect error message? Please also show me a screenshot of the signal strength (Settings > System > About phone > Status > SIM status) What is the approximate location where this problem happen? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited by daniele.salgari on 2019/2/13 11:55 i have the same problem as nathan.... last firmware update WW_15.0610.1901.22 no connection on 4G and ofteb it goes on data stand by and i resolve only switching data off and on again... then at my home when there is a good 4G signal now it reach only 3G or H signal.... tried with different Phone and it reach 4G signal without problem with good signal power. All these things after the last january update. Repeat, with the same Sim Card Operator on other phones everithing works good

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
daniele.salgari posted on 2019/2/13 18:51 i have the same problem as nathan.... last firmware update WW_15.0610.1901.22 no connection on 4G an ...
Hi daniele.salgari, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please tell me your SIM operator, and show me screenshots or a short video that exhibits the problem. To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Thank you 🙂

I have same problem, zenfone zs570kl, sim detect but signal strength 0dbm, 2 slot also sim detect but no signal, why?