Uyksuz
Star II
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW V16.0610.1812.58
Frequency of Occurrence: WW V16.0610.1812.58
Rooted: No
APP Name: SYSTEM

Hello again, some errors occurred after updating the phone. These errors are: 1. Charging is much faster. I guess the phone's not sleeping 2. Notifications in programs like Whatsapp arrive late. Although power saving is off. 3. When entering the pin code on the lock screen. When touching the numbers, big circles are coming out. 4. When the night mode is activated from the developer options, the settings application crashes. 5. The notification drawer fails when the VPN application is run. 6. The Camera application cannot record to the memory card. Our wishes are: Full screen music player and album cover on lock screen. Spotify Support arrive AND ASUS Music player Thank you for reading. I wish you success. I'm sorry for my bad english. have a nice day
5 REPLIES 5

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/1/17 15:54 Hi memduh06199, Good day. (1.) How's charging much faster than before? Please kindly tell me more about this problem. Or do you mean "scheduled charging" not working? (2.) I would suggest you switch to the " not optimized" in the app info of apps & notifications. (please kindly refer below screenshot) (3.) I don't find out this problem, if your Asus Launcher is on the version 5.5.2.19, please kindly restore it for a check. (settings > apps & notifications > see all apps> app info>ZenUI Launcher > storage & memory >manager space > delete app data) (4.) We've passed this case to our tech team. (5.) Could you tell me where did you enable the "notification drawer" and how did you set up the VPN? If possible, please show me a short video about this matter. (6.) Does this problem only happen while system language in Turkish? If yes, this case is still under investigation. We will get back to you if there is anything coming up. For the Fullscreen music player and album cover on lock screen. Spotify Support arrive and ASUS Music player, If you would like to suggest this as an improvement to our RD team please feel free to post your needs in the "Idea for next" section, at the following: http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=46 Posts in that section will be highly considered by our team Thank you for your feedback and have a nice day

Uyksuz
Star II
Last edited by memduh06199 on 2019/1/18 11:35 Hello @Emilee_ASUS ------- 1. This is what I want to say here. The planned charge does not work. 100% filling the battery. ------- 2. whatsapp problemim solved thank you. ------- 3. As you can see, I took a screenshot. When you click on the numbers, it is clear that large circles are not normal. I've tried your solution. It didn't work, unfortunately [img=145,0]https://dlcdnww-zentalk.asus.com/zentalk/data/attachment/image/000/43/92/96_500_500.jpg?ramdom=o5A39[/img] ------- 5. I didn't get a screen record of it, unfortunately. Did not repeat this error while recording the screen. ------ 6. You can see the error even if the sd card is inserted. this is video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... hD/view?usp=sharing ----------------- İDEA Thank you. I passed my requests to the address you specified. I hope they will return <

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/1/25 15:55 Hi memduh06199 (1.) (3.) (4) This matter also has improved in the latest version WW-16.0610.1901.74. (5.) Does this problem still appear after the firmware update? If yes. Please kindly show me more detail of your operation. (6.) This issue is still under investigation. We will get back to you if there is anything coming up. Thank you.

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/1/29 10:01 Hi memduh06199 Good day. For the (4.) After confirming with our tech team, this problem has improved in the latest version WW-16.0610.1901.74. This night mode is intended for Splendid. Please kindly see the red box settings in Splendid feature as below screenshot. Thank you.