gs_naig
Star I
Model: ZS600KL
RAM: 8G
Firmware/APP Version: 3.8.584564
Frequency of Occurrence: B4
Rooted: No
APP Name: Android Auto

Rog phone is having a problem with Android auto the apps especially the Facebook messenger in Android auto is so buggy sometimes no notifications and sometimes no Google voice on Android auto. Message notification does not appear on Android auto. I tried different phone and it's working fine only my Rog Phone.
12 REPLIES 12

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
e430benz98 posted on 2019/1/16 03:11 Yep I have this same exact problem too. when using Android Auto (v.3.8.584564-Release) 75% of the t ...
Hi e430benz98, Thanks for your feedback. Could you tell me the brand, model, and year of your car? Have you tried the "OK Google" feature on Android Auto with other phones' connected to your car? Thank you.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
gs_naig posted on 2019/1/16 03:34 Android Auto: 3.9.585054-release Messenger: 196.1.0.40.99 Google Voice: 2018.50.224208644
Hi gs_naig, For Google Voice are you referring to the Google assistant "OK Google" feature? Or notifications on Google Voice? Thank you.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi both, I have reported this to the team in charge. Please help me with the questions above. I will follow you up once we receive any news. Sorry for the inconvenience.

gs_naig
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/1/16 00:43 Hi gs_naig, For Google Voice are you referring to the Google assistant "OK Google" feature?
Hello, My problem most of the time is the notifications because I miss a lot of messages, the "ok/hey Google" problem doesn't seem to happen often but it happens a few times to me. I'm driving a 2019 Honda Civic 4 door Sedan Thanks.

info_PCOU
Star II
I have/had this issue too. Recently it did not appear again and i got it to work on my Audi S3 2017 Sedan. The last thing i remember was allowing messages in "do not disturb". I will report here if it happens again.