gs_naig
Star I
Model: ZS600KL
RAM: 8G
Firmware/APP Version: 3.8.584564
Frequency of Occurrence: B4
Rooted: No
APP Name: Android Auto

Rog phone is having a problem with Android auto the apps especially the Facebook messenger in Android auto is so buggy sometimes no notifications and sometimes no Google voice on Android auto. Message notification does not appear on Android auto. I tried different phone and it's working fine only my Rog Phone.
12 REPLIES 12

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/1/8 10:18 Hi gs_naig, Good day, Could you tell me your Android Auto, Facebook Messenger, Google Voice versions? Could you tell me your current firmware version? Please check firmware version in Settings > System> About phone > Software informationThe latest firmware is WW-15.1630.1811.46. If you have not updated to the latest firmware, we would advise you to update andcheck again whether the problem appears. What kinds of notification does not appear on Messenger and Google Voice? Both message notifications? Does it happen occasionally? How often? Could you check if these two apps are " allowed" in Auto-start Manager? (Mobile manager > PowerMaster > Auto-start Manager) Could you show me a short video of this problem if possible? To share videos, please upload to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/ )or any other cloud storage website, and share the link with us. Thank you!

e430benz98
Star I
Last edited by e430benz98 on 2019/1/15 14:13 Yep I have this same exact problem too. when using Android Auto (v.3.8.584564-Release) 75% of the time when you say "Hey/Okay Google" it will respond BUT it won't play through the car audio. I would have to disconnect Media in Bluetooth and reconnect and then it will play through the car Bluetooth and about 80% of the time when a message coming from FB Messenger (v196.1.0.40.99) is completely ignored, no notificatoin from Andriod Auto and I have disabled Auto-Start Manager completely so it's not that. my ROG Phone firmware is 1811.46_0

gs_naig
Star I
Last edited by gs_naig on 2019/1/15 11:35 Android Auto: 3.9.585054-release Messenger: 196.1.0.40.99 Google Voice: 2018.50.224208644 Current firmware of the phone is updated. Problem is there's a notification on the phone but not on the Android Auto app. As you can see there's a messenger notification on too but you can't see it on Android Auto. Works perfect all the time on different Android phones but not on ROG Phone. Usually occurs 80% of the time and I have to re-install it for it to work again, but after few use the problem still exist.

gs_naig
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/1/7 18:11 Hi gs_naig, Good day,
Android Auto: 3.9.585054-release Messenger: 196.1.0.40.99 Google Voice: 2018.50.224208644 Current firmware of the phone is updated. Problem is there's a notification on the phone but not on the Android Auto app. As you can see there's a messenger notification on too but you can't see it on Android Auto. Works perfect all the time on different Android phones but not on ROG Phone. Usually occurs 80% of the time and I have to re-install it for it to work again, but after few use the problem still exist.