This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zenfone max plus inactivity sleep

my zenfone max plus m1 doesn't sleep even after the inactivity time passes.the power button just locks down the phone but doesn't puts it to sleep..how to solve this problem?? when the phone is connected to the charger it works normally. please help me
9 REPLIES 9

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi amirsyazreen21 What's your phone’s firmware version (Settings > About > Software information > Build number) Do you mean the device doesn't sleep on idle mode? How to find out the phone is inactivity sleep , there are battery draining issues in sleep mode? Please help to confirm. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi amirsyazreen21 What's your phone’s firmware version (Settings > About > Software information > Build number) Do you mean the device doesn't sleep on idle mode? How to find out the phone is inactivity sleep , there are battery draining issues in sleep mode? Please help to confirm. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

edreakimchie
Star I
my zenfone max plus m1 doesn't sleep even after the inactivity time passes.the power button just locks down the phone but doesn't puts it to sleep..how to solve this problem??

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi edreakimchie
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Your current firmware version
Settings>System>About Phone>Software information
2. Please try to enter "Safe Mode". If the function works well in Safe Mode yet the issue remains out of Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
3. Also, please try "the Factory Reset" 
Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.
4. If the issue persists after performing the Factory Reset, please provide me your issue and Sleep setting ( Settings>Display>Sleep)
with a video for further checking.