Did you mean: 

After Update Bug! on ZB631KL!

ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: OPM1.WW_Phone-15.2016.1812.179-20181227
Frequency of Occurrence: 1.8
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by Moomskie on 2019/1/10 22:39 BUG After System Update!! 1.NO AM/PM 2.Camera Error 3.Battery & Time Font Not Inline/straight as you can see big and small. 4.When Charging No More RED/Green/blinking Light on top middle.
19 REPLIES 19

camera still have that bug i already factory reset phone clear cache when i record video for too long that notification will show up or when taking picture and you idle your phone while camera is open

Husein
Star I
Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/1/11 17:02 Hi Moomskie 3.I've passed your case over to our service team.
Why i cant see 13 AI scene camera? Where is it?? Is it just a gimmick??

Add to it the touch issue. It is very delayed. Very frustrating and the phone is very hard to use now. 

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi all About Zenfone Max Pro M2 (ZB631KL) time display for AM/PM question. Due to the manufacturing cutting process technology of notch LCD, we suggest customer can setting on "Date & Time" and switch on "Use 24-hour format".We apologize for any inconvenience caused and your valuable advice will be included in future design and optimization considerations. Thank you.:)

HOLY **** you release a broken manufacturing phones and you cant do about it WTF? we paid right amount you give us broken cutting thingy thats all your fault? should not have buy this sh^^^^ phone