Star I
ZF Model:
RAM:
Firmware/APP Version:
Frequency of Occurrence:
Rooted:
APP Name:
Screenshot:

Hello, i bought this phone about 2 months ago, previous phone was the Zenfone 3 ZE552KL.To be more precise, when listening to music (Poweramp now) and other music player apps, doesnt matter if on headphones or speaker, the sound distorts for example when i m browsing through Facebook only on videos ( even if I mute the sound on FB, Instagram and in all games played so far.For example when listening to music on speakers, the volume gets automatically very low, and you barely understand anything.I ve updated the firmware many times but still the problem persists.Please verify this and give me an solution, thank you
3 REPLIES 3

bc99spd
Star I
The phone is Asus Zenfone 4 ZE554KL, the version with Snapdragon 630 and 4GB RAM.Also, Audio Wizard doesn't help, thanks

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/1/23 16:39
bc99spd posted on 2019/1/12 03:32 The phone is Asus Zenfone 4 ZE554KL, the version with Snapdragon 630 and 4GB RAM.Also, Audio Wizard ...
Hi bc99spd, I have reported this to our tech team to look into this problem. We would like to understand besides Facebook, do Instagram videos and gaming apps with sound also have the same problem? Are there any music apps that also have this problem? Are you using this free version?: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maxmpz.audioplayer Or the paid version of Poweramp? Thank you.

Hi, it happens almost on all apps and games (instagram, fun run, triviador, asphalt9, etc etc).Even more annoying, when I receive a nee message on Messenger for example the volume automaticly gets very low for 2 second then comes back to the level it was before.I also had the same problem on my old Zenfone 3 ZE552KL.I use the exact version of Poweramp you mentioned, but it is payed.Thank you