Did you mean: 

fast load does not work

ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 15.0610.1811.11
Frequency of Occurrence: Diariamente
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Por favor, responda a este problema meu zenfone 4 ZE554KL após a atualização para a carga rápida de uma hora funciona outra não a carga está demorando 7 horas muito difícil ficar com o dispositivo então por favor responda esta pergunta já que tenho outra e não respondi até hoje esta é falta de respeito.
4 REPLIES 4

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi diegohenrique200189, To avoid any possible misunderstanding, we would suggest you describe your situation in English. Thank you 🙂

Please reply to this problem my zenfone 4 ZE554KL after upgrading to the fast charge of one hour works another not the charge is taking 7 hours very difficult to stay with the device so please answer this question since I have another one and did not respond until today this is a lack of respect.

natangr
Star I
diegohenrique200189 posted on 2019/1/9 08:21 Please reply to this problem my zenfone 4 ZE554KL after upgrading to the fast charge of one hour wor ...
I'm having this same problem. This is very unpleasant.

also the duration of the battery and only 7 hours and only 3 hours of screen or I have to charge the cell phone 2 times a day and the asus is not pronounced regarding the problem I already have 4 questions here unanswered.