Problem with the camera.

virusF
Star I
Model: ZC520TL
RAM: 2GB
Firmware/App Version: 8.1
Rooted: No
App Name:
Description: Hi. I have a problem with the camera. The front and back take pictures all the time when I open the camera application. If anyone knows of a very grateful solution beforehand. It should be noted that this does not happen with the opencamera application. Thank you very much. Best regards.

Hi. I have a problem with the camera. The front and back take pictures all the time when I open the camera application. If anyone knows of a very grateful solution beforehand. It should be noted that this does not happen with the opencamera application. Thank you very much. Best regards.
4 REPLIES 4

virusF
Star I
Apparently it's a conflict between native app and open camera.  What I did was uninstall the open camera and restart the device, then it was fixed.  Thank you very much.  Best regards.

virusF
Star I
Hello again.  The problem persists.  Please help.  Thank you very much.  Greetings.

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi virusF, Good day. Could you kindly tell me more about this matter? Is there any error message pop on? Which firmware version are you currently on? Thank you.

virusF
Star I
Hi, the camera doesn't give any error message just takes pictures all the time immediately after opening the camera app. Thank you very much. Best regards