Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook minimizar

Model: ZC520TL
RAM: 2GB
Firmware/App Version: 8.1.0
Rooted: Yes
App Name:
Description: Ao minimizar o aplicativo facebook na tecla do lado direito para poder usar outro aplicativo, ele (o facebook) não fica aberto para poder voltar a acessar nele. Como proceder?

5 REPLIES 5

philanimetv
Star I
Hi, You need to uninstall all updates for the Facebook app then reinstall it. If the issue still exists, uninstall the app again, go to recovery mode and clear cache (not clear data as it factory reset your phone), reboot then reinstall the Facebook app. 🙂

PalaniSmrt
Star I
philanimetv posted on 2019/1/6 20:09 Hi, You need to uninstall all updates for the Facebook app then reinstall it. If the issue still ex ...
Is this really solve problem? Have you tried it?

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/1/8 11:40 Hi karla_jesielly, Good day. Could you kindly tell me more about your inquiry in English and which firmware version are you currently on? (settings> system > about phone > software information> build number) Could philanimetv's suggestion help you in any means? Thank you.

PalaniSmrt
Star I
Last edited by PalaniSmrt on 2019/1/9 09:12
philanimetv posted on 2019/1/6 20:09 Hi, You need to uninstall all updates for the Facebook app then reinstall it. If the issue still ex ...
That doesn't work :@ I tried as you said,,, I got another way to solve this worked with me,,, moreovert app problem it's system (Oreo) problem so fb doesn't have anything to with it,,, I had made a short survey on this problem it was never recorded on FB but I found out one thing other mobile companies Oreo to have this bug as they fail to convert oreo,, mobile companies (ie, Asus) doesn't give us original Android they modify the firmware according support their device & support their apps, so they made some mistake on modifications resulted on so many bugs... If you need to experience pure Android use Nokia it has pure android