skhome
Star I
Model: ZS570KL(Deluxe)
RAM: 6GB
Firmware/App Version: Latest update
Frequency of Occurrence: Every time
Rooted: No
App Name: Market
Description: Apps updates on Marked not downloading but hanging as "waiting for download" for a long time with diff WiFi connections. Phone reset helps to start downloading. Same problem faced by many users as discussed on our Forum

Apps updates from Marked not downloading as required but hanging as "waiting for download" for a long time with different WiFi connections. Only phone reset helps to start downloading. Same problem faced by many users as discussed on our Forum
7 REPLIES 7

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Last edited by Selena_ASUS on 2019/1/9 11:37 Hi skhome Good day. Can you help me confirm your phone's firmware version is in WW_15.0210.1810.73 When does this problem start happen? Does this problem occur with any apps? Are you talking about google play? If this problem still persists, please show me the version of app. Please verify when you can't download appfrom google store. Are you charging phone. If yes, please remove usb cable, andtry again. Thank you and have a nice day:)

skhome
Star I
Hi Selena Good day, Firmware WW_15.0210.1810.73_0 That is the latest update I received This problem exist for an year already with Google Play. I have cleared cashe of Google Play several times but have the same problem again. Applications from Google Play downloaded without problems but updates are hanging as "waiting for download" for a long time

skhome
Star I
Last edited by skhome on 2019/1/8 17:30 This issue was already rised on this Forum in 2017 but still not fixed and we have a problems with updates from Google Market. https://www.asus.com/zentalk/for ... er%3D%26sid%3D1%7C3 Further I also rised this issue in 2017 and here is a link https://www.asus.com/zentalk/thread-187531-1-1.html

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
skhome posted on 2019/1/8 22:26 This issue was already rised on this Forum in 2017 but still not fixed and we have a problems with u ...
Hi skhome Please try to uninstall google play and google service Please confirm the network is smooth.Did you use wifi or mobile networks? Check mobile manager(data usage> control app data usage> open cellular & wifi ) Also settings> connections>data usage > wifi data usage> app > unrestricted data usage Please help to confirm again, thank you:)