Did you mean: 

Bug report Zenfone 5 Android 9

Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Android 9.0
Frequency of Occurrence: No idea
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by LostSonOfAragorn on 2019/1/24 21:18 Bugs that I found on Android 9 (I updated the phone via Fota) 24 JANUARY UPDATE : With the last firmware update (21 Jan) listed issues seems fine.Except the Pixel type navigation , clock and cropped app name (ss of the topic) I classify them as fixed or not fixed so you can look at it. :) -Cannot see the nearby Wi-Fi names and Bluetooth devices' names (Quick Settings Screen) (FIXED) -Pixel type nav-bar is not working properly (if you pull it fast animations seem laggy) (NOT FIXED) -Unusual usage of Google Play Services (My usage is same as oreo so it shouldn't happen)(FIXED) -Auto brightness is not well adjusted (It is not working good for example if it detects your shadow as low light condition even there is enough light.(FIXED) -Clock is very near to the edge it is a big mistake I closed the battery percentage to get rid of this on Oreo but with Android 9 battery icon changed and clock is very near to the edge again.(NOT FIXED) -Update1: When an app sending its' second notification name of the app seems cropped (NOT FIXED)
56 REPLIES 56

Mihnea
Star II
And I have a problem. When I go into the mobile manager at battery modes I show that I chose to have the battery module on balance

Mihnea
Star II
I have a problem. When I go into the mobile manager at battery modes I show that I chose to have the battery module on balance

dalexandres
Star I
My update works perfect i cant see any of this bugs

stemihnea posted on 2019/1/4 00:54 And I have a problem. When I go into the mobile manager at battery modes I show that I chose to hav ...
Yes , performance and normal mode is not available on 9.

Bryan
Star I
I dont have the bugs you have mentioned except the one where the clock is near the edge. My google play services shows no usage, so something on your phone must have caused it to work/enable.