JK90
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_16_0610_1812_58
Frequency of Occurrence: Dual
Rooted: No
APP Name: Pie

I just received the OTA Pie update for the Zenfone 5 ZE620kl. However, when i try to change the animation scale in the developer options to .5x then close the settings app but when i go back the animation will go back to 2x. It seems like it can't be changed. Also i noticed that my phone takes longer to turn on now than before. And the Pie update also didn't fix the placement of the time, it's still pushed on the edge.
3 REPLIES 3

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hello JK90, Good day. We've passed this case to our tech team, thank you. Have a nice weekend. 🙂

JK90
Star I
Emilee_ASUS posted on 2019/1/4 11:42 Hello JK90, Good day.
Thank you. Also the ram management is not that good, even if i only open 2 apps ram is already 2.8 or 3.0! This didn't happen to me with the Oreo. My device seems laggy than before and there are times that my home screen would flicker. And can i also suggest something? Wouldn't it be nice to implement a screenshot gesture with the pixel like navigation, could be long pressing the back button to take screen shots.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
JK90 posted on 2019/1/4 16:01 Thank you. Also the ram management is not that good, even if i only open 2 apps ram is already 2.8 ...
Hi JK90, A new firmware update V16.0610.1901.74 has been released and has fixed the problem of animation scale. Please update to the latest firmware. If the problem is not improved, please let me know. If you have not received the update yet, you can check update in Settings > System > System updates. If you would like to know how to update manually, you can check - How to update firmware: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1009748/ Thank you 🙂