justmk_ipv_me
Star I
ZF Model: ZB602KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: 338
Frequency of Occurrence: 3
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by justmk.ipv.me on 2019/1/2 15:15 Hello! Recently got an update to .338. And it is something that makes me feel disappointed I have my ASUS Max Pro M1. I had a problem with bluetooth volume before (I use FIIO BTR1, JBL E45BT) that can't be raised above 73% (If you try make it louder, you get floating volume where loudest frequenices are falling down, and queitest are raising up. Something like hear protection that works wrong). And now there is another bluetooth problem what poisons my user experience. After update I found my phone turned itself off this morning. I tried to turn it on, but Its touchscreen freezes after 20-30 seconds after loading OS. The one solution that worked - full factory reset via recovery menu. After recovering a backup I figured out that bluetooth audio now works with little hiccups when I try to surf through apps or internet. This is a NEW problem, feels like in 338 bluetooth audio got lower system priority. I can't use my headphones because these hiccups are VERY annoynig. There is no dependence of music player I use. So I also figured out that OS works slower than before. And this is after factory reset! Worstest update ever. What should I do with my phone?
7 REPLIES 7

Razor09
Star I
Throw the phone in sea and cry 😂

Mr_PC
Star I
Just wait for next update which would be rolled on by 20th Jan.

justmk_ipv_me
Star I
Razor09 posted on 2019/1/2 15:43 Throw the phone in sea and cry 😂
Best advice ever) And get another device on Snapdragon 636 or above)

Mr_PC
Star I
umangsharma9199 posted on 2019/1/2 22:04 You are confirmed that before 20th January next fota update will arrive in ASUS Max pro m1 ...
Just hope so as users have committed mistake by purchasing the max pro m1 which is very poor in software point of view.The only thing is to wait and hope for the best.