This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redering problem in Pubg

n_tluangtea
Star II
I am playing pubg smoothly but have rendering problem when enemies are near...while weaker iphones don't have this...??can you explain?...Sometimes when enemies approach quickly with cars...the rendering problem causes problems..to the point where I can't fight back properly...Help please

3 REPLIES 3

rampatelmy121
Star II
My game is also lagging alot after update ( Android 10 update) help me out @ev3gary679 @pubg

mandalkunal5555
Rising Star II
These guys aren't going to help you. They got your money and now they have absolutely no interest in solving your issues. You're just gonna get the same response from each and everyone.
0NA1E6YTATIE.jpg

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
n.tluangtea

I am playing pubg smoothly but have rendering problem when enemies are near...while weaker iphones don't have this...??can you explain?...Sometimes when enemies approach quickly with cars...the rendering problem causes problems..to the point where I can't fight back properly...Help please

Redering problem in Pubg
Here are some suggestions that can improve your performance
First of all, restart your device. It solves a lot of issues. Your phone will work better if you restart it once per week.
Second, go to system settings -> battery -> powermaster -> auto-start manager and prevent all the apps to auto start that you don't need a notification from.
After this go to system settings -> advanced -> Mobile Manager -> Memory cleaner -> Turn on Super Clean mode -> enter app list and uncheck any app that you must get notifications from -> go back -> open recent apps overview and press clear all.
Restart your phone. 
Our Armoury Crate Game Profiles and X Mode is also a good way of improving performance.
Here's a Game Profiles guide for Call Of Duty Mobile that will help you understand the possibilities with X Mode. I hope it inspires you to find the best settings for your game and device. You don't have to worry about damaging your hardware. You will notice that the device is acting weird before that so you can exit the game and adjust if you've made any too extreme changes.
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/18439/game-profiles-guide-call-of-duty-mobile-armoury-crate-x...
If none of the above tips help you to improve performance, then maybe the performance issue lays with the game. Export your armory crate settings, reinstall the game, restart your device, open Armoury Crate and import your games settings, start the game. Hopefully this will fix it!
A final note worth mentioning, playing with charger, means hotter device and cpu mitigation which might result in frame drop