This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chinese text on Charging Screen (Powered Off)

justinleon2113
Star III
Is there any way to change the language on the power status screen? This is the screen that shows a green progress bar with the percentage charging when the phone is powered off (activated by pressing the power button once). Sorry for the bad picture...had to use my laptop webcam.

7T83VIX8XCF5.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

justinleon2113
Star III
US English. Latest firmware (Android 10)

_jis_
Zen Master III
justinleon2113

US English. Latest firmware (Android 10)

View post
This is strange, because mine is English (US) and has the latest fw WW_17.1810.2003.144 too and look at the screenshot below.
Where you bought your ZF6?
Do you have locked bootloader?
D4TWU1TNUJ9D.jpg

justinleon2113
Star III
Mine was purchased in Taipei from the ASUS store. Maybe that could be why. But still, I though this would change with the system language. Current software is WW_17.1810.2003.144. I haven't done any modifications to it. I emailed ASUS Support to see what's up. I'll post back with the results.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
justinleon2113

Mine was purchased in Taipei from the ASUS store. Maybe that could be why. But still, I though this would change with the system language. Current software is WW_17.1810.2003.144. I haven't done any modifications to it. I emailed ASUS Support to see what's up. I'll post back with the results.

View post
It is because the phone itself is a TW unit.
And that display (when the device is OFF) doesnt follow the OS language (as OS not loaded).