This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast charging problem

Anas
Star II
There is no ++ sign while charging also the charging is very slow. This happens randomly. Also on lock screen the text is charging and not fast charging. Does anyone know why does this happen?
Using inbox cable and adapter.
12 REPLIES 12

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Could be that it's very hot in your room, that you're doing something demanding on your phone while charging or that your cable is damaged. There are 24 tiny tiny cables in a USB C cable so this happens easily even though the cable looks fine. Please buy/borrow another cable and if it fast charges with that cable, then you may contact your ASUS Service Center for a new cable (if you device is still within warranty)

Anas
Star II
Anders_ASUS

Could be that it's very hot in your room, that you're doing something demanding on your phone while charging or that your cable is damaged. There are 24 tiny tiny cables in a USB C cable so this happens easily even though the cable looks fine. Please buy/borrow another cable and if it fast charges with that cable, then you may contact your ASUS Service Center for a new cable (if you device is still within warranty)

View post
I wasn't doing anything demanding. I was using Facebook. I will check with other usb-c cables. What is the warranty duration? It has been 6 months since i bought this device.

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
If you bought the unit new, it has a 12 month warranty.

Anas
Star II
LP_ASUS

If you bought the unit new, it has a 12 month warranty.

View post
Oh I see. Thank you!