This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I add the camera app to game library ?

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
I want to use the macro function of the armory crate to simulate intervalometer operation on camera. But it seems we cannot add the default camera app to game library.
0IRJAN9CO6DU.jpg
Very frustrating, first Loads of bugs in os and now this. Please take care of this in the next update. @Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS @ch810099@CH_ASUS
4 REPLIES 4

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
deeppaul589

I want to use the macro function of the armory crate to simulate intervalometer operation on camera. But it seems we cannot add the default camera app to game library.

0IRJAN9CO6DU.jpg

Very frustrating, first Loads of bugs in os and now this. Please take care of this in the next update. @Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS @ch810099@CH_ASUS

Why can't I add the camera app to game library ?
It's not a bug but we'll add your request to our list of community feedback which we pass to the devs monthly.

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
CH_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/18428/why-cant-i-add-the-camera-app-to-game-library

It's not a bug but we'll add your request to our list of community feedback which we pass to the devs monthly.

View post
Thank you. much appreciated.

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
could you tell when the next update is arriving ?

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
This simple feature request is still not here. Please add it in the next update.