This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast Charge not working

jashand17
Star I
Fast charging is not working. It takes about 7 hours to charge. Phone also hangs and reboots automatically. Didn't expect this from Asus. You wasted my 3 months salary on this garbage phone. I want a refund
IMEUCNXW819T.jpg

10 REPLIES 10

I am also facing same issue in my Zenfone6 fast charging not working this is my second asus phone and this will be last one.
Asus please give some salution on this or revert back the money.

Revanth
Rising Star I
LP_ASUS

Make sure that you have battery care disabled.

You can find this setting in system settings -> battery -> PowerMaster -> battery care

Make sure it says "off"

If you've already done this, and tested with a second cable and power source, then I'd like to log your phone to see whats's going on. We've seen quite a few reports of slow charging but to my knowledge no one has submitted a log.

If you're willing to help, quote me in your post and I'll send you a PM with the log tool and instructions.

View post
I have submitted 2-3 logs to @Anders_ASUS . How come no one submitted log?

nevilleklam
Star I
I have the same issue. Since .137 update. I can never fast charge my phone anymore. Dec, 2019 i just replaced my phone with a new battery since the old one has some issues. I think may be is the patch update problem. The battery is draining fast, i deleted facebook, switch off the battery care, on baterry saving mode. Yet still draining fast.

I would like to submitt my log info to ASUS @LP_ASUS thanks

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
nevilleklam

I have the same issue. Since .137 update. I can never fast charge my phone anymore. Dec, 2019 i just replaced my phone with a new battery since the old one has some issues. I think may be is the patch update problem. The battery is draining fast, i deleted facebook, switch off the battery care, on baterry saving mode. Yet still draining fast.

I would like to submitt my log info to ASUS @LP_ASUS thanks

View post
I will send you a log tool and instructions but I can say already that most of these cases has turned out to be one or several damaged cables. USB cables become more and more advanced which means that they will break more easily. An old USB 2.0 cable had 4 cables. A USB C cable has 24 cables.

nevilleklam
Star I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/51632#Comment_51632

I will send you a log tool and instructions but I can say already that most of these cases has turned out to be one or several damaged cables. USB cables become more and more advanced which means that they will break more easily. An old USB 2.0 cable had 4 cables. A USB C cable has 24 cables.

View post
I can't even install the apk. I let my chrome browser to install "untrusted" software. How can i install that