This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

【ROG Phone 2 BETA Tester】Join to experience Android 10!

Kris_ASUS
Community Manager
Community Manager
LTXD1G2Z6TLO.jpg
[Recruitment Period]
November 8, 2019 - till the application form is closed

[Beta Testing Period]
Will notify by email

[Which model are we looking for ?]
ROG Phone 2(ZS660KL)

[What are required to be a Beta Tester?]  
Own a ROG Phone 2(ZS660KL)
Be a member of ZenTalk and actively participate in the discussion of ZenFone on ZenTalk.
Be willing to provide detailed information including IMEI, Serial Number(SN), Current Firmware for the beta test setting 
Be able to read and provide feedback in English
Be familiar with Android operating system

[What will Beta Testers have?]
Get the latest firmware (Beta Version) by FOTA and experience the latest Zen UI features
Authorized to access the restricted board [Beta Testing]

[What are the responsibilities of a Beta Tester?]
Participate in every Beta version release and test on a daily basis
Report valid bugs with the correct format
Maintain confidentiality of the Beta Testing program
Be sure to post all beta-testing related issues in beta restricted board 

[How to Sign-up?]
Click the URL below and fill out the sign-up form. (If you are using a mobile device, please paste the URL to your browser to open the form)

721 REPLIES 721

kotlaabhinay123
Rising Star I
Jan 5 security patch. And this is the asus flagship phone ??

uri13
Star III
Hi!
I'm in the A10 M3.0 stable and it's working not so bad, pretty nice. Some laggs somewhere, almost 0 although.
But the problem is the 90hz PUBG is draining A LOT of battery, and the phone is overwhelming at the point even burning some minutes later starting it. And in general the battery is worse... But I love the gestures of A10.
Do you know how to downgrade to A9 but with the A10 gestures?

IRONHIDE
Rising Star II
WHEN IS THE NEXT UPDATE OF ANDROID 10?

kotlaabhinay123
Rising Star I
Air triggers not working properly I have two press it twice or thrice to get it activated sometimes. Many other rog 2 users are also reporting this. Kindly fix this asap

Niks
Star III
Issues facing in ROG 2 after updating to Android 10 to latest version.
Phone heats up quite a lot while gaming
Phone randomly shuts down while charging
Phone screen goes black while gaming
updated my phone to the latest Android 10 update but still facing these issues
How to solve this you, have tried restoring my phone to android 9 through Asus official support site
all the things mentioned above happens in Android 9 as well what to do and how to solve these issues please help me
I've used lot of phones starting from Google pixel to an iPhone I bought this phone because of gaming and this phone does has good gaming but Asus is really in providing softwares to this phone they call it the flagship
The phone was much better in Android 9 but after upgrading to Android 10 it became pathetic and now when I am degrading it to Android 9 the phone is behaving the same way in Android 10.
Asus support tell me what to do in this lockdown how to solve these issue for my phone