This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 2 not hypercharging. Why?

Eu_Jin
Star II
Hello. I noticed that my Asus ROG 2 phone does not hypercharge anymore. Tried charging with 17% of battery left and battery care turned off and also on. Tried clearing cache and restarting the phone, but still no hyper charge only fast charge. Using Asus charger and cable. Was previously able to Hypercharge but it doesn't appear that way any longer. Is there a reason for this?
15 REPLIES 15

Eu_Jin
Star II
Thanks for the suggestions. Strangely after 2 days of tying everything.. suddenly it starts to hypercharge again using exactly the same power adapter and cable. No idea what happened.

nareshlal368
Star III
My rog 2 phone not charging whill on but when i switch off phone getting charge plz fix problems

nareshlal368
Star III
My primary port now working when i charge but secont port working when i charge for primary i need to switch off then it's charging plz tell me wat problem new mobile 20day only

bhantepannyacha
Star II
nareshlal368

My rog 2 phone not charging whill on but when i switch off phone getting charge plz fix problems

View post
Same problem I am facing

rxm0625
Star II
It was doing fine and suddenly fast charging stopped and now charging this phone as normal phone have to wait for 3 to 4 hours to cross 70%. If you guys say change the cable adaptor I did nothing happened. I get fast charging sometimes when I plug in. I recently upgraded to android 10 through OTA and have done the factory reset. This is really a shit now while buying a 40k phone with worst quality cables and charges shows the interest of the company in it.
Thanks in advance if any one have the solution.