This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Zentalk Looks Cool

ath_eion
Star II
It's good to see Zentalk in a whole new avatar, everything is nicer, neat, and clean. Waiting for all the functions here to go live. And couldn't resist mentioning this, waiting for Zenfone 6 - 2019, hope to see something really new and amazing. BTW, this is Dr.Zen starktend (IN).
29 REPLIES 29

G_thakur
Star I
It is not negative buddy it's truth. They just keep launching new devices and the software support they provide is equal to shit.

G_thakur
Star I
As a user of max pro m1 I'm telling you my experiences . They provided us beta Android pie update after 6 months of official release of Android pie for non pixal devices. And one month later (after beta pie) they provided around 350mb of update which contained security patches and bug fixes (but non of the bugs we're actually solved) and called it stable pie update. It actually was the same beta pie with zero UI changes and broken nevigation pill and cluttry UI. And till now their attempt to fix it is 0.
Now tell me am I still negetive ? Or fooling their loyal users is negetivity ?

Yachendra
Rising Star II
What you said is right. Asus is in Negative now by fooling their loyal customers. They mainly concentrated on ZenUI and upcoming Zenfone 6.
First of all, we have to kick the Mr. Dinesh Kumar bu_t who given hopes in customers.

Francisco
Star I
Having a new user interface does not automatically fix the problems inherent to the brand. The terrible support practices employed by Asus don't revolve around a user interface or a website. No amount of makeup is gonna change that.
However, IF they (Asus) bring this new interface along with NEW and IMPROVED support, then they can expect less "negativity" from the users. In the meantime, they will have to deal with it. If they think we are foolish enough to be awed by a user interface instead of good support and service, if they think that all it takes to change the "shitty" image they themselves created is a "new" forum, then they are delusional and doomed to fail in the long term.

suhitkar
Rising Star I
First of All nobody knows about the real outcome of the initiative but yeah Atleast they are trying..I personally feel u shd not demotivate someone at the beginning of a new thing..As for the other part of your post u have entitled to have your own views of Asus and me have mine..