This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG2 Call Of Duty BR Screen freezing / black screen/ flickering screen issue video reference

Apollofury
Rising Star II
i saw multiple ROG 2 threads with this issue . I am uploading a video of the issue for reference, you guys can let me know if it's the same issue your facing and Dev can have a look it for reference.
Note: i have played this game on One plus 7T and Nubia Red magic 3 and this issue does not exist in those phones ( Personal experience on using friends phones so can't speak for all 7T and Nubia phones ).
PS sorry for the video quality had to compress it by a lot .
30 REPLIES 30

akkashsaini
Rising Star I
Well in a9 this freeze bug comes once in a game however it cost me so many matches but now in A10 it's in br mp matchs all over and m getting sick of this as m loosin my rank.. I had enough conversation with Tencent cod team they said restart the game clear cache done all and it's making me more sick ..
here are some s.s and video.

jive
Star I
Ja das stimmt mit a9 ging es noch. Ein Gaming Phone was man nicht für das Game verwenden kann. Warum funktionieren Standard Phones von Samsung,I Phone u.s.w. aber das Asus rog nicht? Die Konkurrenz schläft nicht......

McZenn
Star III
ApolloFury

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/137/ROPRHU9FJM8Z.mp4

i saw multiple ROG 2 threads with this issue . I am uploading a video of the issue for reference, you guys can let me know if it's the same issue your facing and Dev can have a look it for reference.

Note: i have played this game on One plus 7T and Nubia Red magic 3 and this issue does not exist in those phones ( Personal experience on using friends phones so can't speak for all 7T and Nubia phones ).

PS sorry for the video quality had to compress it by a lot .

ROG2 Call Of Duty BR Screen freezing / black screen/ flickering screen issue video reference
Yeah happens on any game mode from my personal experience but it's the exact same thing that happens to me and supposedly the best answer I got was it's on call of duty devs... Which I don't know who to believe cause when I was still running pie before I updated it never did it once now matter what settings in ran. But as soon as I upgraded to Android 10 I see multiple posts about it and it starts happening to me.
P.s has anyone thought that it could be both tencent and an Asus problem that needs to be fixed together???

srpedrobt1
Star I
Por favor façam alguma coisa comprei o ASUS ROG Phone 2 de preposito para jogar Call of Dutty mobile porque e um telefone gaming mas está sempre a travar em Batle Royal acham que devo trocar de telefone por um Samsung ou iPhone ou vão sair correções? Ajudem por favor já estou cansado de reportar erros e não sei que mais fazer devo mesmo trocar de telefone? Obrigado

Swampdonk
Star I
Ok download firmware for Android 9 asus website then update adb drivers PC get win rar extract file boot phone holding vol up and power same time like Samsung or most Android devices if familiar it will automatically detect the downgrade due to how the extraction is setup once you choose to load it