This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Led screen burn

ZT-60b1fd86
Star III
I can see some game icons imprint on my display.
What should i do now..
Help...
@CH_ASUS
@
9 REPLIES 9

ZT-60b1fd86
Star III
Cam claim screen replacement from asus..
I was shocked..i play pubg on full or sometime on medium brightness depends on surrounding light but this is very painful to see my beast in this condition.
@CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS
@and06tw

ZT-60b1fd86
Star III
coolkhalid59@gmail.com

Cam claim screen replacement from asus..

I was shocked..i play pubg on full or sometime on medium brightness depends on surrounding light but this is very painful to see my beast in this condition.

@CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS

@and06tw

View post
@ServiceC_ASUS

ZT-60b1fd86
Star III
kchinnavigneshraja

That's strange, LED burn-in are mostly know to happen during long run, like 2+ years. Did you ever set screen time out to longer periods and left phone with max brightness?

Asus can help if your phone is still under warranty.

View post
Can you tell me how should i approach asus. Any contact details iam from Hyderabad, India

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
coolkhalid59@gmail.com

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/51583#Comment_51583

Can you tell me how should i approach asus. Any contact details iam from Hyderabad, India

View post
It's an AMOLED and burn-in do happen in rare cases of extended gaming sessions or similar use at high brightness. It's up to your service center to determine if it's within warranty or not. Please visit them as soon as the lock down is over

ZT-60b1fd86
Star III
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/51600#Comment_51600

It's an AMOLED and burn-in do happen in rare cases of extended gaming sessions or similar use at high brightness. It's up to your service center to determine if it's within warranty or not. Please visit them as soon as the lock down is over

View post
This is my first phone with amoled .so i have no idea about that. This should me written in some kind of instruction manual from asus so that customers/ Users can take precautions to avoid this.
I hope they fix or replace my device or it will be a disadvantage of using an amoled device.