This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury crate issue with gesture apps.

Kanu
Rising Star II
I don't really like a10 gestures so installed the xda navigation gestures but this happens with other apps too such as fluid navigation gesture. The games launched through game genie/armoury crate always have this overlay problem (with volume bar too) . Is there a workaround?
5JBY359KE56J.jpg
DJDS5XEX58JV.jpg
The screen gets cut off due to a 'hide navigation bar' feature in these gesture apps.
4 REPLIES 4

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Please remove any design changes you might have done. Could be in display settings or developer options.

Kanu
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

Please remove any design changes you might have done. Could be in display settings or developer options.

View post
I've just changed the fonts. Installed xda power fonts and am not using the default ones. Does that affect it?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
If that's all you've done then maybe. Only one way to find out. Please let me know if it fixed your issue.

Kanu
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

If that's all you've done then maybe. Only one way to find out. Please let me know if it fixed your issue.

View post
@Anders_ASUS I changed the fonts back to normal and checked if anything else wasn't what the original phone ui offered and it was all default. But even after that this problem persists.
DVFKP3W1FGHA.jpg
This is with default font. I guess that Armoury crate app doesn't support these gesture apps. What do you think?