cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to hear from fornt speaker

abhi8dalvi91
Star III
Dear team

Please guide me since we are in lockdown and my phone front speaker I am unable to hear then I have to switch to speaker mode

Kindly advise urgently
20 REPLIES 20

Rangzen
Rising Star II
abhi8dalvi91

Just wanted to say as my phone was not dropped nor any droplets of water enter to phone aal of sudden the speaker went off

However thank you guys for your help

View post
Sorry to hear about your problem in the midst of the lockdown. It's all Asus's fault, they made a big blunder when they launched this device - seems most of the devices had not gone through QC check properly, this is my second replaced 6Z device and last Asus device. Not going to buy again for sure. I see lot of people having similar hardware issues. The numbers speak for itself.

Mayendra
Rising Star II
abhi8dalvi91

Just wanted to say as my phone was not dropped nor any droplets of water enter to phone aal of sudden the speaker went off

However thank you guys for your help

View post
cheers bro, other users got more dangerous hardware problem like motherboard faulty, cannot charge, cannot booting, fast charging not working anymore, etc

just sent your device to service center if there is no lockdown anymore

abhi8dalvi91
Star III
Hope so if the warranty won't expired till I reached the asus center once the lockdown is lifted .

Let see what happens next do you have any idea update rolling out for phone

Mayendra
Rising Star II
abhi8dalvi91

Hope so if the warranty won't expired till I reached the asus center once the lockdown is lifted .

View post
i don't know, maybe you can try contact moderators here like
@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS @CH_ASUS

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
abhi8dalvi91

View post
The only advice we can give with the current situation is that you factory reset your phone. If that doesn't help, then you must wait for the lock down to end so you can visit our repair center