This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why there is soo green tint????

asifbarwatiya
Rising Star II
Just noticed its a daylight shot, proper daylight light, and when i click a picture wide angle, i get this weird green tint at the bottom! And when click from main camera nothing is there, both shot on auto mode, no 48mp mode used, no Gcam, Captured from stock camera, check the samples below,
Version .137
2 times factory reset done.
@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @CH_ASUS
Please give the customers some Value!
2 REPLIES 2

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III

asifbarwatiya

3EDSKAXT6UZ3.jpg

F1ZM3ZCCT661.jpg

Just noticed its a daylight shot, proper daylight light, and when i click a picture wide angle, i get this weird green tint at the bottom! And when click from main camera nothing is there, both shot on auto mode, no 48mp mode used, no Gcam, Captured from stock camera, check the samples below,

Version .137

2 times factory reset done.

@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @CH_ASUS

Please give the customers some Value!

Why there is soo green tint????
The difference between those two photos is because they have been captured with different sensors with different performance. The main camera is a better camera.

asifbarwatiya
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/18161/why-there-is-soo-green-tint

The difference between those two photos is because they have been captured with different sensors with different performance. The main camera is a better camera.

View post
Wow dude, that ik pal, not so dumb, my point is there shouldn't be a below green tint when its a daylight shot from wide angle, bright day shot, if it was night i would have said nothing,