This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change orientation while recording video?

johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
Hi there! I was recording a video and when i flipped the camera the image was inverted and i was seeing my face inverted too on the screen! Do any of you know how to change the camera setting to show the image thats been reconding with the right orientation?
Thanks in advance!
7 REPLIES 7

asifbarwatiya
Rising Star II
If you attach some screenshot of would be easy to understand your issue

Mayendra
Rising Star II
johnCforVTS

Hi there! I was recording a video and when i flipped the camera the image was inverted and i was seeing my face inverted too on the screen! Do any of you know how to change the camera setting to show the image thats been reconding with the right orientation?

Thanks in advance!

change orientation while recording video?
i understand the issue, so we take rear video, then when we still in recording, we move the camera ALL THE WAY to the front and there is no fix orientation so our face is inverted upside down.
i hope asus fix this via software updates since the third party camera get flip camera toolbar which AUTO flip our image upside down when we flip the camera from rear camera to front camera WHILE RECORDING.

johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
Yes thats what im asking! Are you sure there is no solution for that? Because i remember me watching a youtube video from a reviewer doing the exact same thing without any invertion at all! l can post that review video here but i dont know if i am allowed to do so by the forums rules...

Mayendra
Rising Star II
johnCforVTS

Yes thats what im asking! Are you sure there is no solution for that? Because i remember me watching a youtube video from a reviewer doing the exact same thing without any invertion at all! l can post that review video here but i dont know if i am allowed to do so by the forums rules...

View post
most probably the reviewer can do it because they use third party camera apps.
I can't find any way to do it from stock camera from zenfone 6 until now.