This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger issue

nightsilvance
Star III
Experiencing some issue with my right air trigger. Button press is sometimes unresponsive and intermittent. Notice it after the latest firmware update. Sometimes the button press would "flicker" when I'm holding it down. Want to know if it's a software bug or hardware issue. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.
314 REPLIES 314

samDe
Star II
I don't have video record, but from my experiance, my right air-trigger flickering when virtual-therm over 40°C
i'm playing with fan attached, my therm under 40°C, i got no problem
Might hardware issue, but, i'm not sure service center can fix it

Kilo
Star II
gianlucanos

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/821/2DUPTVG0BLRQ.mp4

This video Will show the exactly problem we're having with right trigger on Rog Phone 2. As you can See left trigger (Blue) works perfectly.

View post
I have exactly the same problem with my right red air trigger ..After updating to Android 10 ,..Still it didn't get fixed ..It very irritating while Playing games

Swaraj
Rising Star II
Ashari

I don't have video record, but from my experiance, my right air-trigger flickering when virtual-therm over 40°C

i'm playing with fan attached, my therm under 40°C, i got no problem

Might hardware issue, but, i'm not sure service center can fix it

View post
same here

gianlucanos

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/23673#Comment_23673

Not working for me.

View post
In the middle of my gaming the screen turns black & no operation is haooening while I using air triggers.
Initially the problem was not there but after 2 monthsof usingbthe problem starts.
Initially i thought that problem happens due to over heat. But finally i remove the cover & found the problem remains same.
It is too much irritating & looking forward to solve the issue on ROG 2

profitmaster84

I can confirm that this is not a hardware but it's a software issue. I had the same issue with the right air trigger, that is used as a fire button. This issue still isn't fixed, not even in the latest update Version WW-17.0210.2001.60. I have flashed my phone back to the version Version WW-16.0622.1907.33 and air triggers work without any problem. Played pubg for over 4 hours straight, even with the overheated phone air triggers worked !!! This issue started for me right after I upgraded my phone in october update, when the slide option for air triggers was released.

View post
Hi, are you sure about that? I bought the phone 3 weeks ago, I just updated a week ago and my right air trigger is acting weird. I just activate when I touch back the phone or near the sensor but and flicking when I touch the sensor. If you tell me that fixed that problem, I will try it