This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Manager bug and apps not being optimized !

Rangzen
Rising Star II
This is the best feature on Asus smartphones and I have been experiencing issues with PowerMaster which doesn't autoswitch nor work manually when the battery drops to 10 or 15%. Please fix the issue. Moreover, I have just discovered that battery optimization is not being used for apps, this is the reason for battery drain, I believe. And scheduled charging also doesn't work.
86R5J43OUUHE.jpg

7MICMG45ZU2N.jpg

15 REPLIES 15

Rangzen
Rising Star II
QBNFZHJBHNWI.jpg
Well kindly refer to the image: does that happen on your device when Schedule Charge is on? In the prior update to this, fast charging would be disabled automatically whenever it gets into Schedule Charge at a specified time. Now, it's doesn't matter whether schedule charging is on; fast charge be still active.
Moreover, there is issue with Battery modes as well (not while charging), the saving mode doesn't switch mode below 10% of battery leftover.
Won't be commenting further on this topic now. I'm fed up.

Mayendra
Rising Star II
krangtzen

QBNFZHJBHNWI.jpg

Well kindly refer to the image: does that happen on your device when Schedule Charge is on? In the prior update to this, fast charging would be disabled automatically whenever it gets into Schedule Charge at a specified time. Now, it's doesn't matter whether schedule charging is on; fast charge be still active.

Moreover, there is issue with Battery modes as well (not while charging), the saving mode doesn't switch mode below 10% of battery leftover.

Won't be commenting further on this topic now. I'm fed up.

View post
ah now i understand what you meant. Your question wasn't clear for me.
yeah the fast charging icon still there, it always happened to me, but still it always works for me, the phone dynamicaly adjust the charger rate, so when i woke up it at level as i expected and i unplug it before 100%.
the saving mode automatically switch when my battery drop, it works well on mine. Try restart your phone.
last.. lol why? don't be stressful bro, cheers

Rangzen
Rising Star II
VS-KR

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/51252#Comment_51252

It was always like that ?‍♂️ regarding fast charge.

Concerning battery mode, what is your default battery mode and what is the one you chose when it's below 10% ?

View post
If it was always like that then yours wasnt fucntioning well 🙂 I'm a rookie here but I know how it works. If you don't trust me you better yet ask official moderator.

Rangzen
Rising Star II
Mayendra

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/51252#Comment_51252

ah now i understand what you meant. Your question wasn't clear for me.

yeah the fast charging icon still there, it always happened to me, but still it always works for me, the phone dynamicaly adjust the charger rate, so when i woke up it at level as i expected and i unplug it before 100%.

the saving mode automatically switch when my battery drop, it works well on mine. Try restart your phone.

last.. lol why? don't be stressful bro, cheers

View post
Hahahah.... I don't get stressed at meaningless stuff, it's just that I cant stand over smart people.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
krangtzen

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/51264#Comment_51264

If it was always like that then yours wasnt fucntioning well 🙂 I'm a rookie here but I know how it works. If you don't trust me you better yet ask official moderator.

View post
Sorry about the late reply. I'm finally starting to catch up with all threads.
It's true that your device may still fast charge with Scheduled charging. It really depends on when you plug it in and what end time you have. Depending on these factors it may slow or fast charge even if battery care is active.
These users are not trying to be smart or better than you. When you say there's a problem and make it sound like everybody has it, then you can't get angry and frustrated when someone says that the issue is not a real issue or that they haven't experienced it on their device. They simply want to point out that it's not a general issue. This is how forums work.
I notice in your posts that you're very impulsive. You write as soon as you find something you believe to be wrong and you seem to be in a hurry while writing. I say this because not all of what you write is easy to understand opening up to misunderstandings.
My recommendation to you and everybody who have made a "discovery", is to always do your research both here in the forum and on google before you post anything. Most times, it's either not a new issue or there'a a reason why things are the way they are. Like in this case with the battery optimization (not a real issue).