This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Manager bug and apps not being optimized !

Rangzen
Rising Star II
This is the best feature on Asus smartphones and I have been experiencing issues with PowerMaster which doesn't autoswitch nor work manually when the battery drops to 10 or 15%. Please fix the issue. Moreover, I have just discovered that battery optimization is not being used for apps, this is the reason for battery drain, I believe. And scheduled charging also doesn't work.
86R5J43OUUHE.jpg

7MICMG45ZU2N.jpg

15 REPLIES 15

Rangzen
Rising Star II
_jis_

I have just discovered that battery optimization is not being used for apps, this is the reason for battery drain, I believe.

Not optimized applications from your first screenshot are not optimized by default, it's the same on all Android phones, it's essential for their proper functioning. It's totally normal. This shouldn't be the reason for battery drain.

And scheduled charging also doesn't work.

If you mean Battery Care, many users here are using it every day without any problem. Thank to it they maintain charging up to only 80%. For example I select Start Time 06:01 and End Time 06:00 to get this behaviour.

View post
I know that and hence I have attached another screen shot with all the apps as well as screen shot of scheduled charging.
You better yet hold your horses before commenting further. You are not helping but making a joke out of yourself! Check the schedule charging screen shot: you will see the feature being on and fast charging at the same time.

Rangzen
Rising Star II
_jis_

I have just discovered that battery optimization is not being used for apps, this is the reason for battery drain, I believe.

Not optimized applications from your first screenshot are not optimized by default, it's the same on all Android phones, it's essential for their proper functioning. It's totally normal. This shouldn't be the reason for battery drain.

And scheduled charging also doesn't work.

If you mean Battery Care, many users here are using it every day without any problem. Thank to it they maintain charging up to only 80%. For example I select Start Time 06:01 and End Time 06:00 to get this behaviour.

View post
Seems you have either problem with your eyes or reading comprehension. Can you not see I have attached another screenshot of all apps and brief description underneath it?
As for scheduled charging (check the screenshot) no device should fast charge at a scheduled period, that is the feature of Schedule charging. Seems you just get paranoid at whatever feedback is written about Asus devices. Buddy chill don't get touchy, you and I are not gonna get a dime from Asus.

Rangzen
Rising Star II
VS-KR

Sorry but you're not clear and it's difficult to resolve all your batch issues.

1 Battery optimization

Whatever Android phone, I don't see any remarkable effect with that

2 Battery Mode auto-switch

You did not give us any answer

3 What is the problem with the badly named "battery care" ?

Fast charged is always enabled, it's at 80% that the current is regulated until the end time.

Learn more here :

https://www.asus.com/zentalk/in/thread-219784-1-1.html

View post
Why do I come across only knuckheads and not official Asus moderator? It's your own comprehension problem not mine. I can't put in more simpler English than this.
I don't need any of your help. I'll just simply post whatever bugs or glitch is there in the device.

Rangzen
Rising Star II
Whether or not your presence here is since time immemorial, it is not my concern nor I give two shits about it. For your tenure here: you have your own reasons or benefit and no need to flex about it.
Now coming back to not understanding my query I can't cherry-pick each words and frame sentence for your suiting. Yo.... we are not in some elementary school.
Besides, I'm more than glad to know why people have been saying stuff about this forum, now I realise it's because of self-styled moderator like you and this person called # _JIS_ .

Mayendra
Rising Star II
regarding schedule charging, please take a read on this post, it works well on my device.
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/18282/how-to-use-battery-care#latest
and about auto switch, i don't get what you say, did you mean auto switch battery mode at 15% or 10% like this?
HJG3PRD3TB9H.jpg
Fortunately it works for my device.
And about optimization service, yeah i got condition like you PLUS that facebook service can't be optimize.
2H7CTX951NL9.jpg