This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature request for zenfone 6: Screen off during mirtoring , output audio recorder etc

gouravjoshi100
Rising Star I
Hi Anders and team , @Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @CH_ASUS
can you please look below feature suggestions and ask them to implement in coming updates.
1) Allowing screen mirroring on tv when tv/laptop connected to phone hotspot. Like if i switch on my phone hotspot and coonect to tv then i should allow screen mirrroring as well. Is it something doable? i am sure it will benefit a lot user.
2) Like we have an app for screen recording similarlly can we have a phones output audio recording as well. Like while listening to a song i can record phones audio as well? screen recorder already to record phones audio so i am sure team can do it as well. Very useful feature to have and asus will be first to provide it.
3) Allow phone screen to lock during mirroring to save battery. Samsung has this feature whats the point to keep screen on if we r watching contents on tv/laptop. I am using screen mirroring a lot due to these shutdowns and came across this isdur i am sure it will save alot of battery.
4) Allowing phone to refresh os if i download update file and try to update it on same version. Like i am on latest .137 and if i am getting any issue and want to refresh the complete os image by downloading same os version full file and update the phone.

I will be glad if you reply on these and try to accomodate these features.
Thank you very much for your support.
2 REPLIES 2

fjaviergj
Rising Star II
4. Now available from the Android recovery menu.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
gouravjoshi100

Hi Anders and team , @Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS @Titan_ASUS @CH_ASUS

can you please look below feature suggestions and ask them to implement in coming updates.

1) Allowing screen mirroring on tv when tv/laptop connected to phone hotspot. Like if i switch on my phone hotspot and coonect to tv then i should allow screen mirrroring as well. Is it something doable? i am sure it will benefit a lot user.

2) Like we have an app for screen recording similarlly can we have a phones output audio recording as well. Like while listening to a song i can record phones audio as well? screen recorder already to record phones audio so i am sure team can do it as well. Very useful feature to have and asus will be first to provide it.

3) Allow phone screen to lock during mirroring to save battery. Samsung has this feature whats the point to keep screen on if we r watching contents on tv/laptop. I am using screen mirroring a lot due to these shutdowns and came across this isdur i am sure it will save alot of battery.

4) Allowing phone to refresh os if i download update file and try to update it on same version. Like i am on latest .137 and if i am getting any issue and want to refresh the complete os image by downloading same os version full file and update the phone.

I will be glad if you reply on these and try to accomodate these features.

Thank you very much for your support.

Feature request for zenfone 6: Screen off during mirtoring , output audio recorder etc
No, it's not technically possible because it's using all it's wifi to stream that picture
This has already been suggested by other users
I guess it should be possible. I forward it to our devs
Go to system settings -> system -> reset options -> Erase all data. Then you will have a clean install