This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would you recommend upgrading to Android 10?

ssorder
Star I
I just noticed I've received Android 10 OTA update notification. After reading many people are having negative experiences with A10. Now I'm not really sure if I should upgrade. Would you recommend me to upgrade to A10 or not to? Besides, what are the real benefits of A10? Is there anything important A10 can do that my current ROG Phone 2 can't?
10 REPLIES 10

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
Kanu

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/51107#Comment_51107

Fair enough. Security patch is important but i had too many problems. It's happening with some devices. Some are working well and some are kinda terrible. Factory reset did help me though

View post
Yes upgrade to A10, notification bugs are fixed and you will also get newer security update.
UI might feel a bit laggy though.

zeruel_tenshi
Rising Star II
Based on my device and experience so far I would definitely say yes. It has been 2 days since upgrading and I am very happy with everything. Buttery smooth UI, better battery management and everything just feels snappier. Be advised though that there are some users that encountered multiple bugs and what not after upgrading. So do it at your own risk.

I request you not to update.. it will horrible to use after updation

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
I wonder what beta testing they have been doing for 4 months.

arpitgenius
Rising Star I
You can upgrade. But be ready for fresh installation after that. Most of the people facing issues after upgrading gets resolved on formatting the device.

Although my upgrade was smooth. There was no wifi,battery, finger print etc issues. Only the issue faced by me was PUBG lag. So I formatted the device and now everything is good