cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOTA update

zeruel_tenshi
Rising Star II
2GTJGTE2THUX.png
It's finally here, now the question is to proceed or not considering the multiple bug reports after the update. What do you guys think?
26 REPLIES 26

OPC
Zen Master II
It should not but it's always safe to backup.

gonzaaa_92
Rising Star II
I've just finished updating my phone too. Will report in a wek how it was! For starters I like the tweaks of some things, like the notifications and quick toggles pannel's new "entire black" colour and the ability to toggle on and off autobrightness right from the pnnel.

zeruel_tenshi
Rising Star II
So far so good guys, nothing significant has happened so far. Heck, I would actually go as far as saying that everything is actually more snappier. No temperature fluctuations or ridiculous battery consumption as well. After updating I cleared all app cache and rebooted again. I'll keep on monitoring.

zeruel_tenshi
Rising Star II
Day 2 and I'm happy to report that everything is still A-ok. Battery management seems to be better. UI is smooth as silk. Played a couple of games (Asphalt 9, CoD mobile and Mobile Legends) and temps were normal, no lags no stutters and air triggers work flawlessly. I'll monitor for a week and give daily updates.

zeruel_tenshi
Rising Star II
Day 3: I drained my phone and charged it to 100% which took 1 hour and 30 minutes using the 30 watt charger which was normal. Upon booting though videos or apps that use audio would hang (youtube, spotify etc.), volume keys stopped working and there was no audio. A couple of minutes later I received a message saying AudioWizard has crashed. Tried restarting a couple of times but the issue persisted. I cleared the storage for both AudioWizard and it's service and restarted the phone and that seemed to fix the issue. Aside from that all is still well. Very bizarre bug/issue and I don't know what triggered it.