This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Noticed some problems after updating to Android 10

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
1. UI feels quite laggy. Very much notifiable while using Maps by Google, as if the screen is not running at 120Hz.
2. Poorer RAM management, apps close in background, webpages reload more often than used to happen earlier.
3. Not receiving all SMS: While using SMS organizer app by Microsoft, I've noticed I do not receive all SMS sent. The default app receives them fine. But this proble was not there in A9. This could be a problem with the app also.
8 REPLIES 8

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
xtomylee

I can confirm that apps are being killed no mater what. Turned off all possible battery savers, optimisations and managers.. that's kinda sux. Ui feels laggy, battery doesn't lasts any longer compared to Android 9. No new features at all. At least I didn't noticed. So basically useless update.

View post
They have fixed some of the issues, like notification bugs, but produced new bugs.

Sourabh
Rising Star I
worst update for Rog 2. Only 3 gb ram is free even force closing all the apps.. games lagging...battery draining like running nose...

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Sourabh

worst update for Rog 2. Only 3 gb ram is free even force closing all the apps.. games lagging...battery draining like running nose...

View post
You're not supposed to have a lot of free ram. Best case scenario is when it's almost full. If not, then you have RAM sitting around doing nothing. Android isn't Windows. They use RAM differently.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
xtomylee

I can confirm that apps are being killed no mater what. Turned off all possible battery savers, optimisations and managers.. that's kinda sux. Ui feels laggy, battery doesn't lasts any longer compared to Android 9. No new features at all. At least I didn't noticed. So basically useless update.

View post
Android 10 might not be Googles coolest update but it has a couple of good under the hood changes fixes. One useful fix that you might like is built in playstation dualshock 4 support