This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback on ANDROID 10(after 3 days use)

jyun88
Rising Star II
After 3 days of update

-Battery seems fine(still monitoring)

-new navigation gesture is way way too annoying. I use other navigation now

-phone does easy to get warm compare to A9. I suspect google is using GPS on background during the time i travel today(Still monitoring)

-status bar will disappear once a while especially the clock(BUG)

-notification menu- i long press WiFi button, it'll bring me to wifi settings and once a while,the notification auto appear though I didn't pull it down(BUG)

- i play china MOBA game call King of Glory(王者荣耀)
After certain resurrection,my joystick don't respond unless i tap it again(i wonder if it's a BUG or hardware issue)

Still need more days to monitor this A10 and I'm less liking it now due to all those bugs and warming issue which i notice today.
Is there anyone mind to share your experiences?
Or problem solving would be nice.
8 REPLIES 8

Cetorca
Star II
souviklaha25

Cod mobile and mobile legends shuttting down after update..worst update ever..cod mobile freezing and blackscreen on max settings i can fire and hear sounds bt cant play..i have to restart again..plz solve that..8gb 128 gb..

View post
COD freeze issue is Activision's fault. I had that problem on my Pixel 2 also.

jyun88
Rising Star II
Cetorca

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/51034#Comment_51034

COD freeze issue is Activision's fault. I had that problem on my Pixel 2 also.

View post
Like how? Sorry... Don't understand the problem here

Cetorca
Star II
jyun88

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/51036#Comment_51036

Like how? Sorry... Don't understand the problem here

View post
The user I quoted is talking about an in game issue that's not the phone's fault

gonzaaa_92
Rising Star II
Today I installed Android 10 and after playing COD Mobile for 2 hours I realized that every 15-20 minutes the screen goes black (but the sound can still be heard) when that never happened to me before (with A9). First, I cleared the cache of the game. That didn't do it. Then I uninstalled the game and installed it again, which didn't fix it either. I did a basic research on the internet and apparently it's a common issue with A10 and it has to do with Activision not updating the game to work properly with A10 (or something like that). Because I play that game a lot (it's basically one of the 2 games I only play on my phone, Archero being the second one), I feel almost in the obligation to downgrade back to A9.
Besides that, my 3hrs+ experience was not bad. Battery consumption was almost the same (maybe a bit worse in COD, but just a bit), the performace was great. There were even some things I liked about it (its aesthetics for the most part). But it's not worth giving up COD for these slight improvements. I will choose to wait a long time (if necessary) until everything works properly (or at least how it was intended to).