This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback on ANDROID 10(after 3 days use)

jyun88
Rising Star II
After 3 days of update

-Battery seems fine(still monitoring)

-new navigation gesture is way way too annoying. I use other navigation now

-phone does easy to get warm compare to A9. I suspect google is using GPS on background during the time i travel today(Still monitoring)

-status bar will disappear once a while especially the clock(BUG)

-notification menu- i long press WiFi button, it'll bring me to wifi settings and once a while,the notification auto appear though I didn't pull it down(BUG)

- i play china MOBA game call King of Glory(王者荣耀)
After certain resurrection,my joystick don't respond unless i tap it again(i wonder if it's a BUG or hardware issue)

Still need more days to monitor this A10 and I'm less liking it now due to all those bugs and warming issue which i notice today.
Is there anyone mind to share your experiences?
Or problem solving would be nice.
8 REPLIES 8

Cetorca
Star II
Hi, I'm also on Android 10 since las tuesday and I'm not having any issues.
Maybe the phone is slightly warmer but Inothing significant.
Battery is still OK, I gave it a heavy use like usual on this quarantine and can't say it's worse. Although that Android system consuming more than COD Mobile is strange and Phone Idle too. I will try clearing cache and see on the next days.
I'm in Switzerland and I bought the 8gb/128gb version.

Let me know what you think.
2M228D2WFU0H.jpg

jyun88
Rising Star II
Cetorca

Hi, I'm also on Android 10 since las tuesday and I'm not having any issues.

Maybe the phone is slightly warmer but Inothing significant.

Battery is still OK, I gave it a heavy use like usual on this quarantine and can't say it's worse. Although that Android system consuming more than COD Mobile is strange and Phone Idle too. I will try clearing cache and see on the next days.

I'm in Switzerland and I bought the 8gb/128gb version.

Let me know what you think.

2M228D2WFU0H.jpg

View post
We use the same model
Need to monitor for few more days to finalize everything.
Not forget to mention,Chrome freezes after update to A10. Have you face this issue before?
Any @asus @Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS heard about chrome freezes?

Cetorca
Star II
jyun88

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/51018#Comment_51018

We use the same model

Need to monitor for few more days to finalize everything.

Not forget to mention,Chrome freezes after update to A10. Have you face this issue before?

Any @asus @Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS heard about chrome freezes?

View post
No problem with Google Chrome.
I've must say also that I don't use the number one battery draining app, Facebook. I've even disabled the preloaded Facebook apps (installer and shit).
I will get back here to post any issue I find. Only one I have so far is with COD but it's their problem.

souviklaha25
Star II
Cod mobile and mobile legends shuttting down after update..worst update ever..cod mobile freezing and blackscreen on max settings i can fire and hear sounds bt cant play..i have to restart again..plz solve that..8gb 128 gb..