Feedback on ANDROID 10(after 3 days use)

After 3 days of update

-Battery seems fine(still monitoring)

-new navigation gesture is way way too annoying. I use other navigation now

-phone does easy to get warm compare to A9. I suspect google is using GPS on background during the time i travel today(Still monitoring)

-status bar will disappear once a while especially the clock(BUG)

-notification menu- i long press WiFi button, it'll bring me to wifi settings and once a while,the notification auto appear though I didn't pull it down(BUG)

- i play china MOBA game call King of Glory(王者荣耀)

After certain resurrection,my joystick don't respond unless i tap it again(i wonder if it's a BUG or hardware issue)

Still need more days to monitor this A10 and I'm less liking it now due to all those bugs and warming issue which i notice today.

Is there anyone mind to share your experiences?

Or problem solving would be nice.

Comments

• CetorcaCetorca Level 1
    edited March 26

Hi, I'm also on Android 10 since las tuesday and I'm not having any issues.

Maybe the phone is slightly warmer but Inothing significant.

Battery is still OK, I gave it a heavy use like usual on this quarantine and can't say it's worse. Although that Android system consuming more than COD Mobile is strange and Phone Idle too. I will try clearing cache and see on the next days.

I'm in Switzerland and I bought the 8gb/128gb version.

Let me know what you think.

• jyun88jyun88 Level 2

We use the same model

Need to monitor for few more days to finalize everything.

Not forget to mention,Chrome freezes after update to A10. Have you face this issue before?

Any @asus @Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS heard about chrome freezes?

• CetorcaCetorca Level 1

No problem with Google Chrome.

I've must say also that I don't use the number one battery draining app, Facebook. I've even disabled the preloaded Facebook apps (installer and shit).

I will get back here to post any issue I find. Only one I have so far is with COD but it's their problem.

• Cod mobile and mobile legends shuttting down after update..worst update ever..cod mobile freezing and blackscreen on max settings i can fire and hear sounds bt cant play..i have to restart again..plz solve that..8gb 128 gb..

• CetorcaCetorca Level 1

COD freeze issue is Activision's fault. I had that problem on my Pixel 2 also.

• jyun88jyun88 Level 2

Like how? Sorry... Don't understand the problem here

• CetorcaCetorca Level 1

The user I quoted is talking about an in game issue that's not the phone's fault

• gonzaaa.92gonzaaa.92 Level 2
    edited March 26

Today I installed Android 10 and after playing COD Mobile for 2 hours I realized that every 15-20 minutes the screen goes black (but the sound can still be heard) when that never happened to me before (with A9). First, I cleared the cache of the game. That didn't do it. Then I uninstalled the game and installed it again, which didn't fix it either. I did a basic research on the internet and apparently it's a common issue with A10 and it has to do with Activision not updating the game to work properly with A10 (or something like that). Because I play that game a lot (it's basically one of the 2 games I only play on my phone, Archero being the second one), I feel almost in the obligation to downgrade back to A9.

Besides that, my 3hrs+ experience was not bad. Battery consumption was almost the same (maybe a bit worse in COD, but just a bit), the performace was great. There were even some things I liked about it (its aesthetics for the most part). But it's not worth giving up COD for these slight improvements. I will choose to wait a long time (if necessary) until everything works properly (or at least how it was intended to).