This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 6 30th Edicion

Is Zenfone 6 30th edicion going to be sold in Portugal, or other european countries??
17 REPLIES 17

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Sui Hong said:
CH_ASUS said:
ZenFone 6 Edition 30 is planned to reach EU, however we do not have any more information on when at this moment.
Hi, would like to check whether ZenFone 6 Edition 30 (also the standard edition) is coming to Malaysia too  😉
At this point in time, we don't have this information. 

Br
CH

sandiko45
Star I
When is ZenFone 6, 256g2g be available in store

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
sandiko45 said:
When is ZenFone 6, 256g2g be available in store
For EU it can be ordered already today. Some countries can ship already and some such as UK are still waiting to get it in stock. 
https://www.asus.com/store.html

edward_quan
Star III
Asus team - is there any further news on when and how the Edition 30 version of the phone will be made available ? I only can get one version of the phone, and would love it to be the Edition 30 of the phone, but can't wait for ever ... especially as the battery of my current Asus phone doesn't last long now at all ... if the "normal" version of the phone becomes available first, it will mean I have to make a very difficult choice !

edward_quan
Star III
I've just checked - for the "normal" version, as an example France and Italy are selling it, but Germany and UK do not have it in stock yet - I would have thought the container ship would have brought them all to the same region at the same time 😞