Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After OTA update to Android 10

jyun88
Rising Star II
Ok
Just got the OTA and update my phone.
The phone did get warm and hot on normal usage(browsing web)
Refresh rate did obviously drop a lot. Its almost like not even 60hertz. Significant better on 120hertz(not very much) on Chrome web browsing
Drain battery a lot(probably due to the heat running)
Non PlayStore app gets bounce out very few minutes. It didn't happen on A9

I hate the refresh rate drop so much on chrome. Is like i bought a cheap android phone on premium price.

I will try for few more days and update on a new discussion.
@asus i hope there will be a fix on battery,heats and performance issue fix soon
22 REPLIES 22

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Ok, we will see why @Sagar2696 has heat and battery drain. If anyone else are interested in finding out why your device is not up to the mark, then please let me know.
We collect a couple of logs like this every week and it's almost always caused by some app that's working in the background. Different app for different users but it's not hard to find others who also think that their battery life could be better. It happens to everyone sooner or later regardless of which brand and model.

Anders_ASUS

Ok, we will see why @Sagar2696 has heat and battery drain. If anyone else are interested in finding out why your device is not up to the mark, then please let me know.

We collect a couple of logs like this every week and it's almost always caused by some app that's working in the background. Different app for different users but it's not hard to find others who also think that their battery life could be better. It happens to everyone sooner or later regardless of which brand and model.

View post
Ok i would like to help. PM me the instructions so i can provide the logs. It will be better if you get more and more logs so that you can get some connection between those apps which are working in background and causing heat and bettery drain to this device.

kano8500
Star I
I have the same problem, maybe you can send me the PM

akhilj66
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

View post
I'm interested.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Ok, I've sent you all a PM. Let's see if we can find any connection