This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LED on the back not working properly with notifications

todosi_george
Star II
The LED on the back does not blink when I get a new notification. I've already turned it on and configured it to have certain colors for certain apps in the Armoury Crate. After a notification I first need to press the power button to check the screen and then turn the screen off again for it to start blinking. This does not happen when I have the AeroCooler connected, so it seems to be working fine when the cooler connected.
Has anyone else experienced this? Is there any fix? Is it a known issue? I have the Strix version (the 8gb/128gb European edition).

18 REPLIES 18

todosi_george
Star II
Anders_ASUS

And what if you switch to default "all apps" does it work then?

View post
Ok, I have tested with the default "all apps" option but the behavior is the same as before.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
ok, normally I would want to log your phone but we're so close to Android Q now and all developers are away for Chinese New Year so the best thing right now is to wait for the FOTA (which I can't say when) and see if the issue is still there. Probably not since it's working for me.

todosi_george
Star II
Ok, I will come back and report the situation after the update will go live.

todosi_george
Star II
Anders_ASUS

ok, normally I would want to log your phone but we're so close to Android Q now and all developers are away for Chinese New Year so the best thing right now is to wait for the FOTA (which I can't say when) and see if the issue is still there. Probably not since it's working for me.

View post
I've updated to Android 10 but the bevior is the same: LED on the back won't blink for notifications unless the phone is charging or the Aerocooler is attached. And same as before checking the screen without removing the notification then turning it off will cause the LED to start blinking.