This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenphone 5Z - Basic functions of calls also not working, Android 10 updated, full of bugs,

vcaiyer
Star I
I am using this phone, regret for having wrongly purchased. Why it's called smart phone? 845 processor for what? I use only for calling, Gmail and browsing internet. No third party apps and games installed. Use Chess Genius lite occasionally. But 5Z ensures I am troubled on each time when I switch on for use. Incredible atom bomb on hand! Recommend aspirants not to buy this Asus brand since they don't care for customers. I had visited 4 times their service centre spent ₹2000/- with no value but all irritants and issues intact. Is it worth paying $500 for this Zenphone 5Z? Please think over..

6 REPLIES 6

sidarya31
Rising Star II
SUHAIB MUZAFFAR SALROO

I have been using Asus since a very long time , and have used almost every device upto 5z, but after the update of stock android 10, it has become too faulty, it doesn't even manage the phone calls properly. Everytime when i call someone the call connects to the other person whom i hadn't call.

View post
Its network problem, its called Cross connection. ?

GOOD NEWS
Found solution
I was also facing same problem, suddenly problem gone, and suddenly problem occurred again, so i thought what i have done new during these days, and removed many installed applications, reset audio wizard but no solution found, all of sudden i remembered i had install work profile and BINGO!!!! Removed work profile, played music and SOLVED THE PROBLEM!!!

Please feel free to contact
mayurrvaghela@gmail.com
Asus team also can contact me...