This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog phone 2 Android 10 issues

akashvarshney00
Star III
There are a lot of things that changed my phone's experience after the A10 update.
1. The phone now overheats while charging using the 30 Watt adapter as well as 18 Watt adapter.
2. Gaming performance reduced a lot specifically Pubg where frame drops and desync is now. Becoming a normal behaviour, checked the wifi and it's stable. The phone overheats while keeping the graphic settings to High, anti- aliasing also was disabled.
3. Ran Geekbench score after updating to A10 and see my score, you will be shocked and it even lists below One plus 6.
I am reporting these issues within not even a week of upgrade but this is important to report as this phone is still with a lot of bugs after updating to Android 10
0FN79WCNRZW4.jpg
9M0VQI4VR26G.jpg

64 REPLIES 64

gps5441
Star III
I have also updated my phone to A10. Not much of a gamer but facing issue with call quality and apps crashing.
Also have noticed the phone some time freezes. Scrolling is also not as smooth as in A9.
+ Facing issue with call quality/ear piece.
On one hand they have delayed the update and the update itself is buggy.
We need one more update to update the last update.
Mine was a a manual update from the website and not OTA.

niksavinash
Star I
With all above mentioned issue I also want to add a most important issue which is battery.. Battery back up is now cut down to almost half even on stand by mode battery drain like screen is on. When I was on a9 my battery is left with 40-50% battery which is now only left with 15-17 percent with the same usage and actually with less usage

superbsai2001
Star I
Gaming is very well disturbed after the update. And there are lots of glitches and frame drops. These should be fixed,otherwise I should look for new mobile..

chunta23_2000
Star I
Don't really have any issues besides the ds4 latency

Andrea
Star III
niksavinash

With all above mentioned issue I also want to add a most important issue which is battery.. Battery back up is now cut down to almost half even on stand by mode battery drain like screen is on. When I was on a9 my battery is left with 40-50% battery which is now only left with 15-17 percent with the same usage and actually with less usage

View post
I resolved by uninstalling Facebook and Messenger 3 days ago. I reinstalled them only today and I'm still fine so maybe they have updated the apps.