This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No accent color feature, finally???

asifbarwatiya
Rising Star II
After demanding by soo many users about the accent color features still there is no update on that, You guys have already mentioned its hard to implement but one day it might come, I dont think it soo hard, Its just a part of UI you should be developing till now, just pass it on to DEVs team dont keep with yourself,
Once you roll out that people we love it for sure!
@CH_ASUS @LP_ASUS@Anders_ASUS @Titan_ASUS
9 REPLIES 9

mosimchah
Rising Star I
asifbarwatiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/47084#Comment_47084

Wow soo there is alot of work, you just back off, and put in some other last priority list, which will be never touched, and thats how you become a successful mobile company, brilliant ?

On one side there are companies that are taking user feedback and bringing up the features, on the other side there is ASUS, because there is alot of work f*** users

@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Titan_ASUS

View post
So you think it's more important that Asus add some more colors than it is for them to fix bugs? I'd rather they work on getting everyone volte and wifi calling and making Android 10 as stable as possible, and I think most people would want that too

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
asifbarwatiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/47084#Comment_47084

Wow soo there is alot of work, you just back off, and put in some other last priority list, which will be never touched, and thats how you become a successful mobile company, brilliant ?

On one side there are companies that are taking user feedback and bringing up the features, on the other side there is ASUS, because there is alot of work f*** users

@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS @CH_ASUS @Titan_ASUS

View post
I understand that this is a very important feature to you but not everybody feels the same way. For most people (the ones who don't necessarily write in forums) it's considered more as "nice" than "need" to have. If this feature would sell more phones, then I can promise you that every manufacturer would have supported accent colors long ago. If you do some research at google, you'll notice that only a handful of manufacturers allow you to change the system icon color and there are many phone manufacturers that sell a lot more than we do who do not support accent color.
You should know that I'm already fighting for this feature, reminding the decision makers every chance I get but I also understand that there are more important things to focus on.
So in due time. Good things come to those who wait 🙂

skylerwolfe
Zen Master I
mosimchah

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/47238#Comment_47238

So you think it's more important that Asus add some more colors than it is for them to fix bugs? I'd rather they work on getting everyone volte and wifi calling and making Android 10 as stable as possible, and I think most people would want that too

View post
+1

Monark
Zen Master I
I can't see accent color option in developer options did they removed that forever?

_jis_
Zen Master III
Read posts above your post.