Star II
My ROG 2 FACING GHOST TOUCH ISSUE WHILE PLAYING PUBG
25 REPLIES 25

papapala25
Star I
It happens every time i play pubg or last day rules of survival

papapala25
Star I
I just wipe my screen often or monimize sliding gesture to not trigger it its anoying

papapala25
Star I
Either my scree wont respond to my touch or the most anoying one is my analog moves on its own or multiple touch point like i have ten fingers

papapala25
Star I
Watch my analog at 12 seconds this particular on game ive been very cautious to not trigger that ghost touching i ionimize sliding gesture on my screen it triggers it and sometimes gets stuck on where or close to where i last touch even if i lift my finger or counter act it and i wipe the scree every single time i never had this problem on other phones an i had sweaty hands before and this is just mild the severe one is when i cant stop my self for a few seconds moving around it really messes with my gaming cause im conscious of the ghost touching yeah i close the glove and tried open glove also sad i love the phone but this is a big problem for me cause i cant enjoy playing fully most of the time im concious about this issue of mine

kowshik_diamond
Rising Star I
vineethmohan9020

My ROG 2 FACING GHOST TOUCH ISSUE WHILE PLAYING PUBG

Rog 2 ghost touch
It is due to ping....I to faced the same issue and recorded the issue but after seeing the video again I noticed that the ping is not stable due to that it is acting like ghost touch.