This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth headphone problem

sharanknataraja
Star III
I have use asus 6z for last 6 month, from the first time itself i use blutooth head phone only for listening music and video, but after 121 update, blutooth was connected but the audio was not working, notification sound coming but other than that Facebook, youtube audio was not coming, even i reboot phone also but no use, after i switched off phone for a while it works but after some times the audio sound was not coming,
Then after phone call end the notification sound comes (information about last call charges) and then phone get restated it happens sometimes after update
I thinks this are all bugs please get in to note to slove the problem in next update
53 REPLIES 53

sharanknataraja
Star III
I already uploaded a video file of my problem @Anders_ASUS
And i gone through your following instructions but nothing worked
Try to make it clear to your developer or testing team
If you want more help please tell me with details of task that i want to show to you

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
sharanknatarajan

I already uploaded a video file of my problem @Anders_ASUS

And i gone through your following instructions but nothing worked

Try to make it clear to your developer or testing team

If you want more help please tell me with details of task that i want to show to you

View post
Yes, but I need both video and log from the same moment. Your previous video is of no use. Sorry, but I need a new one plus log. Please reply my PM

sharanknataraja
Star III
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/50038#Comment_50038

Yes, but I need both video and log from the same moment. Your previous video is of no use. Sorry, but I need a new one plus log. Please reply my PM

View post
Let explain more clearly last time i did it simultaneously by which i record video through screen recorder as well as video from other mobile at the same time,
Now your are telling same thing to do its ok i will upload your request soon
What is log? In pc i knew but in mobile i don't know! And how can i do it.?

sharanknataraja
Star III
@Anders_ASUS i already uploaded or send a video file of my problem.

And your resolving Technics was not worked.
So get the developer or testing team to adress the issue via video source

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
sharanknatarajan

@Anders_ASUS i already uploaded or send a video file of my problem.

And your resolving Technics was not worked.

So get the developer or testing team to adress the issue via video source

View post
I've sent you a PM (PRIVATE MESSAGE) explaining what I need from you but you haven't read it and this is why you don't understand what I'm asking for.
YRN1COZ7GUAZ.png