This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distorted audio through headphones after .137 update

Monark
Zen Master I
With the previous update the sound quality is good but after .137 update i can notice distortion at full volume its like cracking did anybody noticed this sound i used the asus wired headphones it's appearing only at full volume(30) and sometimes above 25. It's the problem of the headphone or it is appearing after the update@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS anybody came across this issue?
7 REPLIES 7

Monark
Zen Master I
Anybody experiencing?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Monark

With the previous update the sound quality is good but after .137 update i can notice distortion at full volume its like cracking did anybody noticed this sound i used the asus wired headphones it's appearing only at full volume(30) and sometimes above 25. It's the problem of the headphone or it is appearing after the update@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS anybody came across this issue?

Distorted audio through headphones after .137 update
So you're hearing distortion in your headphones at volume 25 to 30? That's VERY loud unless you have demanding headphones. What are you using?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Please also let me know a video clip from youtube where you can hear distortion

Monark
Zen Master I
I am using asus headphones that came with the phone in the box i think the problem is in the headphones i am using it for 7 months constantly if it stops working where can i get this original asus Hi-res headphones please let me know@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS
I always had a doubt whether the headphones or the update causing this problem yesterday i tested with two other headphones they has no problem but let me know if there any chance to get this headphone again.